To ensure a maximum shopping satisfaction of our customers and a best platform experience for sellers, all users of Hataw.PH must abide to the preset rules and regulations below. Failure to do so might lead to suspension or deletion of the user’s account. All penalties are under the discretion of Hataw.PH --its website, admins and employees. The system will not be juducially liable for any losses in the following but not limited to; skus, promotions, vouchers, potential that might lead due to the suspension or deletion of the account.
Integral rules for customers:
1. The customer must use his true personal information in registering to Hataw.PH including: name, credit card details, address and shipping address, birthday and contact information. All data collected will not be used or sold to any unofficial third party companies.
2. The customer must not use any fraudulent credit card information. Anyone caught will make his account voided immediately.
3. Customers are not allowed to use any derogatory, misleading, racist, and foul language in Hataw.PH’s official website and its official social media pages.
4. Customers are not allowed to post any ratings and reviews that are irrelevant to the actual product and/or the sellers who are promoting it.
a. Ratings and reviews of the product and/or seller must only contain either of the following:
b. Reviews about the product whether positive or negative.
c. Delivery review whether positive or negative.
d. Review about the seller whether positive or negative.
5. Customers must not use any phishing and/or scheming malwares to get hold of the following but not limiting to; information of other customers or sellers, special promotions, discounts and gift vouchers.
6. Customers are encouraged to report other customers and/or sellers who are involved in any illegal transactions.
7. Hataw.PH has the right to invalid any customer under the grounds of the following:
a. If a customer will be refusing to accept the product which he ordered for 3 times
b. If a customer is harassing any member whether fellow buyer or seller of hataw.PH
c. If a customer is promoting, instigating social unrest within the Hataw community.
8. All customers must agree that all refund policies though initiated by the website for customer satisfaction, will be handled by the sellers. The administrators of the website will act as mediators with the negotiations if the seller will be unresponsive or not cooperating with the requests. Hataw.PH reserves the right to deny any return requests if after the investigation the customer is found making fallacious claims with the intent to abuse the refund policy of the website.
9. By accepting these terms and conditions for buyers, end-users allows Hataw.PH to send SMS messages to them regarding the following but not limited to:
a. Verification code for sign up or registration.
b. Payment verification for buyers in the eventuality that they will use our OTC modes of payment.
c. Location & Gender target remarketing promotions.
Integral rules for Sellers:
Terms and conditions for using our services.
1. User qualification
Hataw.PH’s services are provided solely to, and used solely by, individuals/corporation who are able to sign legally binding contracts. Our services are not offered to users under the age of 18 which is the legally binding age in the Republic of the Philippines. Sensitive information about the users will not be given or sold to other parties nor it cannot be used by other users of the services. Hataw.PH Inc., has the right to suspend or terminate the user’s account at its sole discretion.
2. The information provided by the user, not limited to the following must not:
* Be fraudulent, inaccurate or misleading;
* Infringe any third party copyright, patent, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights or rights to express or privacy in accordance with Republic Act 8293 or the Intellectual Property Code of the Philippines and the International Copyright Convention covering multiple foreign entities.
* Violate any applicable laws or regulations (including but not limited to laws or regulations relating to export controls, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, anti-
* Discriminate or trade practices / Fair trade law) in accordance with the existing criminal, civil, and administrative laws of the Philippines;
* Contain racist, hate contents, and libelous content in accordance to Cybercrime Prevention Act of 2012
* Have obscene, pornographic, gambling, manslaughter, suicide content.
* Contain any virus that may destroy, alter, delete, secretly intercept, give unauthorized access, or export any of the system, data or personal data such as but not limiting to Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, delete flies, Easter eggs, Spyware or other computer programs;
3. Breach of contract
Hataw.PH may limit the user’s activities, immediately remove the products, warn other users in the community about the sellers’s actions, warn, suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate the user's status and deny the user the service of the company if:
(a) The user breaches any part of the terms and conditions stated;
(b )The information given by the user is fraudulent and or Hataw.PH cannot verify the information given ;
(c) Hataw.PH deems that the user’s actions within the service will lead to any legal actions and potential proprietary losses.
4. Limitation of Liability
The company, its affiliates and related entities or its suppliers shall in not be liable for any loss of profits or any special, consequential or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with the company's website and services or this agreement, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE. The user agrees that it will be solely responsible for the legality of his own actions. The user also agrees that the company and all affiliates and related entities will not be responsible for the legality of the actions of users and any resulting results.
5.Limitation of Platform
Although Hataw.PH is a free website without commissions/penalties, the company has the right to ammend or remove the following but not limited to the following with due foreword to its users prior to implementation:
5.1 Free use of website for selling.
5.2 Implementation of paid advertisements to be used by sellers to boost their products on the website.
5.3 Blacklist/suspend/penalize the account of sellers when faced with numerous concerns, complaints, cancellations, returns, refund requests from the buyers in accordance with the Republic Act 7394 or Consumer Act of the Philippines after careful due process and investigation.
5.4 Give out free product creation assistance to the sellers.
6. Logistics Limitation
Although Hataw.PH guarantees worry free logistics services through its official logistics provider Fast 7, the former can temporarily suspend the delivery service level agreement due to the following but not limited to ensure the safety of the logistics provider employees:
6.1. Event of force majeur such as storm, calamity, volcanic eruption and earthquake.
6.2. National man-made calamities such as coup de’ etat, political / military uprising and civil war.
7. Hataw.PH Scope of Service
Hataw. PH may temporarily suspend its support and services in the event of the following but not limited to to ensure the safety of its employees:
7.1. Event of force majeur such as storm, calamity, volcanic eruption and earthquake.
7.2. National man-made calamities such as coup de’ etat, political / military uprising and civil war.
It is the responsibility of the sellers to ensure that their products must:
8.1 Not be deliberately misleading with the intention of confusing the buyers.
8.2 Not contain any images denoting racism, crimes against humanity or promote social unrest.
8.3 Have the corresponding licenses / certification to sell for Health and Beauty products and skus that are under the copyright law. (i.e. Disney characters)
9. Product Creation Assistance
Hataw.PH is committed in helping the sellers succeed in their online business. The company will be extending the creation of their skus provided the following:
9.1 The number of products to be created must have a minimum of 50 products per session and a maximum of 500 products per session.
The product creation assistance may include all or any of the following:
a. Photography of image
b. Editing and enhancement of images
c. Uploading of products
For Photography of images, the sellers has to shoulder the transportation and lunch of Hataw.PH’s photography team for the entirety of the photo shoot from the company’s office in Binondo to the location of the shoot. All images of the product will be the property of the sellers. The services of the above stated is 100% free and the sellers will just be mandated to upload the products to Hataw.PH
The sellers may also opt to ask Hataw.PH for assistance in creating image descriptions of their products to convince more the shoppers in buying their products. For image description assistance, the buyer must shoulder a minimum fee of 25 Php per image description template with a maximum of 3 angles of the product in 1 template.
All product creation assistance must be coursed through the Partner Support Center department and will be subjected to conditions and scheduling.
10. Order Management
It is the responsibility of the sellers to ensure the following to avoid cancellations:
10.1 All skus in their shop should have adequate number of stocks.
10.2 Turn off all skus that don’t have stocks.
10.3 All purchases must be packed in a timely and orderly manner prior to pick up of the logistics provider.
10.4 All products must be in good condition prior to the delivery.
11. Logistic Fees
The shipping fees for each parcel will be as stated below as approved between Hataw.PH and Fast 7:
a. Within Metro Manila:
i. 0-5 kls= 30 PHP
ii. Succeding per kilo = 10 PHP
b. Luzon Visayas Mindanao:
i. 1st kilo = 120 PHP
ii. Succeeding per kilo = 60 PHP
Due to the current limitations of Fast 7, all deliveries outside of Metro Manila will be passed on to LBC Solutions.
The sellers have the freedom if it will let the end consumers (buyer) shoulder the shipping fee or they will shoulder it for their buyers
12. Other Logistic Fees:
Cash-on-Delivery Transaction Fees:
a. Within Metro Manila: 1% for every completed COD Transaction
b. Outside Metro Manila: 3%
Insurance Fee: 1% of every completed transaction
13. Delivery Policies:
The logistics partner of Hataw.PH will deliver the parcel within the specified number of days stated in the product. In the event of unknown address, fail to deliver after 3 trials, refuse to accept, the seller has to shoulder the following fees for return to sender delivery on top of the original shipping fee:
a. Within Metro Manila: 50% of original shipping fee
b. Luzon Visayas Mindanao: 100% of original shipping fee
Due to the current limitations of Fast 7, all unclaimed parcels by the end users (buyers) will be returned to the sellers after the following:
a. Original delivery within Metro Manila: Within 48-72 hours once the parcel was brought back by the rider to the sortation area of Fast 7.
b. Original delivery outside Metro Manila: This will depend on the ability, limitations of LBC Solutions to Fast 7.
14. Order fulfillment and payment cash out
All payments from transaction will be held by Hataw.PH for 7 days to ensure buyer protection in accordance with the Republic Act 7394 or Consumer Act of the Philippines. If no confirmation was made by the buyer after 7 days, the system will automatically confirm that the order was received in good condition.
A detailed accounting form will be generated weekly by the system for the last week’s sales. The sellers has to request for a cash out and Hataw.PH will process the cashout within 3 banking days.
Hataw.PH will deposit via online banking the payment for the purchases through this banks:
* Security Bank
In the event that a sellers don't have a bank account on any of the banks, Hataw.PH will prepare a cheque cashout for that particular sellers.
15. Refund Policy
In the event of a return and refund scenario, Hataw.PH will investigate as to which party is at fault for a defective / broken product which led to the return and refund request if the product is still under the 7 days return policy of Hataw. The process is as follows:
Buyer Fault: Hataw.PH will deny the return/refund request.
Seller Fault: Hataw.PH will approve the claim and the payment of the customer will be refunded by Hataw.PH once the seller confirms that they have received the defective/broken product. In the event of replacement if agreed by the seller, no refund will be made. The delivery fee of the returns must be shouldered by the sellers.
Logistics Fault: Hataw.PH will refund the payment of the customer. Hataw.PH will then pay the transaction to the merchant.
16. No agency relationship
The User and the Hataw.PH are independent contractors and this agreement does not intend to establish nor create any agency, partnership, joint venture, and employee-employer or franchise relationship unless freely expressed by Hataw.PH through documentation. Hataw.PH will not make any explicit or implied recommendations, promise or guarantee to any users and their online transactions.
17. General provisions
This Agreement is governed by the existing laws and decrees of the Republic of the Philippines in all aspect whether criminal, civil or administrative. The provisions of this agreement are divisible, and if any of the provisions of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that said may be deleted, altered, enhanced with or without notice from the company.